DHBW Heilbronn and Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences will host the 5th Culinary and Wine Tourism Conference from October 6-8, 2021 at the Bildungscampus Heilbronn. The conference will be organised in cooperation with the Wine Tourism and Culinary Commission of the German Society for Tourism Science e.V. (DGT), IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems, FH Wien der WKW – University of Applied Sciences for Management & Communication and Harz University of Applied Sciences.
The conference aims to connect scientists and practitioners. Therefore, this call is divided into two parts:
- Call for papers for researchers with topics about culinary and/or wine tourism
- Call for presentations / workshops for practitioners who want to present their products/company/ideas.
- October, 05th, 2021, Get Together at LVWO Weinsberg
- October, 06th—07th 2021, Scientific Conference at Bildungscampus Heilbronn
- October, 08th, 2021, Excursion