- 04 September: Beginning of Orientation program & Intensive German language & Culture course for exchange students
- 11 September: Beginning of Business Courses Junior Program of Business Administration
- 15 December: End of Semester Junior Program of Business Administration
Information will follow soon
Exams are written at the end of each module. Modules are taught in one-week blocks
Make-Up Exams: To be announced
Transcript of Records will be send to the home University of the student 6 weeks after the end of the program at the latest.
The timetable for the Junior Program will be made available to the students via Moodle at the beginning of the semester.
Application deadline: 31 May
Late applications will be accepted on a space-available basis.
Public Holidays 2017/18
- German Unification Day - 3 October
- All Saints´Day - 1 November
- Christmas - 24/25/26 December
- New Year´s Eve - 31 December
- New Year´s Day - 1 January
- Epiphany - 6 January
- Good Friday - 14 April
- Easter - 16/17 April
- Labour Day - 1 May
- Ascension Day - 25 May
- Pentecost - 04/05 June
- Corpus Christi - 15 June
30 ECTS are awarded for the successful completion of the program. 1 credit (ECTS) = 30 hours of workload.
- 1.0 - 1.5 Very good
- 1.6 - 2.5 Good
- 2.6 - 3.5 Satisfactory
- 3.6 - 4.0 Pass
- 4.1 - 5.0 Fail
Information will follow shortly